Article 3 (Member Registration and Acceptance)
- A party who wishes to use this Service shall install an online meeting tool (Zoom) and carry out member registration following the method prescribed by AIBS.
- When registering as a member, please make sure that your own telecommunication environment is suitable for using this Service.
- Each User may register as a member only once, and each User may take the free trial lesson only once. If a single individual is found to have illicitly taken the free trial lesson by registering multiple times, AIBS shall claim damages from that User, and the User shall pay said damages.
Article 4 (Denial of Registration)
AIBS reserves the right to deny approval for a party who wishes to register as a member of this Service if any of the following items applies.
- If a party with an existing registration attempts to register under another name.
- If any false, erroneous, or incomplete information is entered in the application submitted for membership.
- If there is a risk that the smooth operation of this Service may be impeded.
- If the party's member registration has been revoked by AIBS in the past.
- If AIBS determines that membership is inappropriate for any reason other than the above.
Article 5 (Usage Starting Date for This Service)
The period of usage of this Service shall begin on the date on which AIBS notifies the User of full registration completion by email.
Article 6 (Time Limit for Provision of This Service)
There is no expiration date for the provision of this Service, but if no lesson has been reserved for six (6) months or longer, the User's account may be deleted without prior notice.
Article 7 (Cancellation of This Service)
There is no procedure for canceling the use of this Service (no procedure for withdrawing from membership). As stipulated in Article 6, AIBS may delete a User's account if the User does not use this Service for a long period of time. Also, an account can be deleted upon User request.
Article 8 (Refunds)
Points that have already been purchased, whether they are used or unused, shall not be refunded or returned. Furthermore, this shall also apply in the event that a problem in the User's telecommunication environment, telecommunication connection, telecommunication software, connection status, or the like made the use of this Service difficult.
Article 9 (Lesson Details)
- The User shall purchase points for this Service by credit card, and the User shall consume the points when reserving a lesson.
- If the User cancels a reserved lesson using the cancel form, AIBS shall return the points to the User if it is within the period set by AIBS in advance.
- If a teacher fails to attend the lesson for any special reason on the part of the teacher, or if the lesson is not properly conducted due to any trouble attributable to AIBS, then AIBS shall return to the User the points appropriate to the degree of the situation as determined by AIBS.
- Details regarding lesson availability, lesson times, lesson fees, and the like can be confirmed on the Website.
- The lesson will end at the set time, even if the starting time was delayed due to the User's circumstances. In such cases, points shall not be returned.
Article 10 (Revocation of Member Registration)
If AIBS determines that the User has engaged in any of the following actions, AIBS may stop the User from using this Service or revoke the User's registration, regardless of the state of providing this Service and with no prior notice or the like to the User. In such a case, AIBS shall not refund any of the usage fees already paid by the User whatsoever.
Furthermore, if AIBS or a third party incurs damages due to any of the following actions, the User shall bear full legal responsibility even after the revocation of member registration, and AIBS shall be held exempt from liability in all cases.
- Transferring, using, selling, changing the name of, establishing the right of pledge regarding, or providing as collateral the User's right to use this Service to or for a third party.
- Transferring, granting, or otherwise providing a password or the like to a third party, or otherwise allowing a third party to use the User's account.
- Infringing upon the reputation, credibility, copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, image rights, or privacy of AIBS.
- Engaging in illegal actions or actions contrary to public order and morals.
- Engaging in actions that impede the operation of this Service.
- Using this Service to engage in business or for profit, or preparing to do so.
- Engaging in actions that cause other members or teachers of this Service to incur economic or mental damage or disadvantages.
- Engaging in criminal activity or actions that lead to criminal activity.
- Engaging in harassment including impeding the progress of lessons by harassing the teacher, delinquent behavior, or the like.
- Prying into personal information that the teacher has not disclosed.
- Inviting a teacher into a religious or political organization, multi-level marketing organization, or the like.
- Attempting to make personal contact with a teacher, either by oneself or by proxy, regardless of whether it is online or offline.
- Inviting a teacher to work at a service or corporation that competes with AIBS.
- Engaging in abusive language or threats aimed at a teacher or AIBS employee, or actions that impede the progress of customer support work.
- Using a single account between multiple users.
- Registering multiple accounts.
- Allowing a third party other than the User to participate in a lesson.
- Publishing lesson contents, images, videos, or audio with the permission of AIBS.
- Engaging in other actions deemed inappropriate by AIBS.
Article 11 (Countermeasures in the Event of a Disaster)
In the event that the lesson provision is temporarily interrupted and this Service must be stopped due to a sudden system failure, national domestic situation, or natural disaster in the country where the lessons are provided, or any other reason not attributable to AIBS, then AIBS and the User shall consult to solve the issue including measures such as the return of points or estimating the re-start of lessons.
Article 12 (Scope of Liability)
- If a lesson could not be provided to the User for a reason attributable to AIBS, AIBS shall return the points for that lesson to the User. AIBS shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any other damages incurred by the User due to the lesson cancellation, even if the lesson cancellation was sudden.
- The User must thoroughly confirm their telecommunication status and device settings before taking a lesson. If AIBS determines that the User could not take a lesson due to the User's telecommunication device or connection status, AIBS shall not return points to the User.
- AIBS shall bear no responsibility to protect the copyrights to any files, videos, images, or the like that the User sends or uploads to a teacher, regardless of whether it was public or non-public on the Website.
- If the Website cannot be accessed due to a server connection problem, AIBS shall endeavor to restore the Website, and there shall be no compensation to the User for lost opportunities.
Article 13 (Protection of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Liability for Damages)
Article 15 (Copyrights and Ownership Rights)
All copyrights and ownership rights for the trademarks, descriptions, and logos related to this Service belong to AIBS. The use of reproductions, redistribution, and the like thereof by the User is prohibited.
Article 16 (Disclaimer)
The User agrees in advance that AIBS shall bear no liability whatsoever to compensate any damages incurred due to or related to the items determined below.
- If the User could not satisfactorily use this Service due to reasons like those below (including, but not limited to, the following).
- If a sudden increase in the number of members caused a shortage of available lessons.
- If lessons of a particular teacher requested by the User could not be reserved.
- If this Service could not be reserved or used during a particular time slot requested by the User.
- If the lesson needed to be canceled due to a reason stipulated in Article 11.
- If there was unauthorized access or an unauthorized modification on the User's system, or there was some other action by a third party.
- The learning result, effectiveness, accuracy, veracity, or the like of this Service.
- The result, effectiveness, safety, accuracy, or the like of services, learning materials, or the like of other companies that AIBS introduces or recommends in relation to this Service.
- If this Service could not be used due to a failure, trouble, or the like of the service provided by a partner company of AIBS.
- If damage, such as a virus infection, was incurred due to a file or the like received or opened by the User through the lesson at their own responsibility.
- If this Service could not be used because a password or the like was lost or became unusable due to the User's negligence.
- The completeness, accuracy, up-to-dateness, safety, and the like of any and all information, links, and the like provide on the Website.
- Content, use, and the like of websites operated by third parties other than AIBS that are linked to from the Website or that link to the Website.
Article 17 (Governing Law and Court of Exclusive Jurisdiction)