This is a list of questions we often receive from our users. If you are experiencing issues, try looking for a solution here before you contact us.
- QWhat kinds of lessons does SuraPera offer?
- QWho are the teachers on the SuraPera platform?
About Account Sign-Up and Profile Change
- QIs there an account sign-up fee?
- QIs there an age limit?
- QCan I sign up for SuraPera if I live outside Japan?
- QI have completed my sign-up but I have not received the confirmation email.
- QCan I change my profile information?
- QCan I share my account with other people?
- QCan I have multiple SuraPera accounts?
- QCan I change my login password?
- QI forgot my password.
About Trial Lessons
- QCan I take a trial lesson?
- QWhat do I need to do to take a trial lesson?
- QIs there a difference between a trial lesson and a regular one?
- QCan my free trial lesson points expire?
- QIf I become a paid subscriber before I take my free trial lesson, does that mean I can no longer take a trial lesson?
About Price Plans
- QWhat price plans are there?
- QWhat payment options are there?
- QWhen will you charge my credit card?
- QWhat happens to my points if I do not use them all in one month?
- QHow can I change my monthly plan?
- QHow do I cancel my monthly plan?
- QWhat happens to my points if I cancel my plan?
- QWhat do I need to take lessons on SuraPera?
- QHow many lessons can I take per day?
- QWhen can I book a lesson?
- QHow long before I want to start my lesson do I need to book it?
- QCan I take a 50-minute lesson?
- QHow many months in advance can I book a lesson?
- QIs there anything I should do before my lesson starts?
- QCan I contact my teacher before a lesson?
- QHow do I cancel a lesson?
- QWhen do I get my points back after canceling a lesson?
- QI want to make sure my lesson was booked correctly.
- QWhat should I do if my teacher does not show up?
- QI could not join my lesson because of an issue with my device/Internet connection.
Deactivating or Withdrawing from Your SuraPera Membership
- QCan I temporarily deactivate my account?
- QHow can I withdraw from SuraPera membership?